Change of traffic notice for all parents and guardians
• Drop-off time for car riders begins at 7:15 am at the west end of the K-2 building.
• The line for student drop-o begins at west side of K-8 parking lot.
• Follow lines/arrows around the parking lot to drop off at the west end of the K-2 building.
• Pull up to “stop bar” located just through the gate and dismiss your student to the door under the canopy/overhang.
• Continue to Richards street and make a left-hand turn only, yielding to buses.
• Students are to report directly to the cafeteria and wait for breakfast to be served
• Gates will open at 2:45
• Kindergarten (car riders) students will be dismissed to a vehicle at the west end of the K-2 building at approximately 3:00, parents should remain in their vehicle.
• All other car riders will be dismissed out the 3-5 hallway doors.
• The front doors will remain locked until 7:30 am, at that time walkers may enter the building for breakfast.
• After the buses have left (approximately 7:50 am) students may be dropped o at the bus loop doors.
• Parking spots nearest the building in the K-8 building are reserved for staff.
• Traffic is “one way” for pickup and drop-off.
• Students should exit the building immediately and go directly to a car to avoid holding up the line.
• Parents who have students that will be delayed from exiting the building or do not want to wait in the line may use the driveway near the KC Hall and park in the gravel lot near baseball eld, students should not pass through traffic the driveway near the KC Hall and park in the gravel lot near baseball eld, students should not pass through traffic and wait on the sidewalk adjoining the school building until traffic has cleared.
• After pickup, continue to Richards Street and make a left-hand turn only, yielding to buses.