Registration will be on Wednesday, April 6th from Noon – 6:00 p.m. and Thursday, April 7th from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Board of Education Office in the Administration Building. Students will go through screening (hearing, speech, academic) during the opening days in August. This is meant to accommodate our families and eliminate long wait times as well as give the teachers a more accurate picture of what students remember come August. The parent/guardian of the child being registered must be present but the child does not have to be present. Please call the Elementary Office for an appointment at 740-599-6116 ext. 4103 or 4403. Be sure to bring:
1) child’s birth certificate (certified copy from the health department, not the copy from the hospital)
2) immunization record
3) proof of residency (current rent agreement, electric & gas bill, etc.)
4) copy of recent custody papers
5) proof of I.D.
Danville Elementary School offers:
· Free Breakfast for all students regardless of income
· Music, art, physical education, library
· Technology-rich environment (Chrome books in each classroom, interactive whiteboards, and document cameras.