We hope this finds all of you safe and healthy, especially in these very strange and unprecedented times we are all facing.
Time seems to be flying by as the Kindergarten Registration in its traditional form has already passed. We have put together a few options to complete this process as we are looking forward to the upcoming school year and the opportunity to educate your children. Please have the following information turned in by April 30.
Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021
Information required from parents:
- Completed Enrollment Application
- Completed Open Enrollment Application (if applicable) This is for students who DO NOT live in the Danville Local School District.
- Copy of Certified Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (current) – deed, lease, rental agreement, utility bill, tax statement, voter registration card, residency affidavit (to the physical address where you regularly sleep and receive mail).
- Immunization Record
- Custody Documents (if applicable)
- Records Request (for students that attended a preschool)
- Transportation Inquiry (potential bus riders)
- Proof of ID (parent / guardian)
The following forms are available on the Danville website: Enrollment Application, Open Enrollment Application, Records Request and Transportation Inquiry.
Packets with forms are also available at the administration building both in the office and inside the double doors where preschool packets are available.
If your child is attending Miss Jenny’s Preschool, we will be able to get a copy of the birth certificate if you don’t have access to one to provide with the forms.
Please complete these forms and turn them in no later than April 30.
The complete forms can be submitted with the following options:
- Turn in completed forms to the administration office between 8:00 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Email and scan completed forms and necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail completed forms and required documents to:
Danville Local Schools – Admin Bldg
P.O. Box 30
Danville, Ohio 43014
QUESTIONS/CONCERNS: Please email or call Rochelle Adam at email@example.com
740-599-6116 ext. 3445