The Safer Ohio School Tip Line is a free safety resource available to all Ohio schools. The tip line is an anonymous reporting system that accepts tips via call, text, web form, and mobile app 24 hours a day. Anyone can download the Safer Ohio School Tip Line app or use this link to access the web form.
This tip line allows students and adults to anonymously share information with school officials and law enforcement about threats to student safety — whether that involves a threatened mass incident or harm to a single student.
Things to report to the tip line include (but are not limited to):
- Bullying incidents;
- Withdrawn student behaviors;
- Verbal or written threats observed toward students, faculty, or schools;
- Weapon/suspicious devices on or near school grounds;
- Gang-related activities;
- Unusual/suspicious behavior of students or staff;
- Self-harm or suicidal sentiments; and
- Any other school safety-related concerns.
Click HERE for the online form
or call 844-723-3764
to leave your tip!